Friday, January 23, 2009

1/23/08 My Life

Dear Diary,
In this entry I am going to be writing about when Anne Frank had written a quote in her diary. Her quote said "In spite of everything, I still believe people are good at heart." In a way I agree with this quote because when she was in the hidding with her family and the Van Danns during the time of the Holocaust, they had people helping them such as Mr. Kraler and Miep. With out them, The Franks and the Van Danns wouldn't have any place to hide nor have any food to eat. I guess Anne believed that because of the fact that since she was stuck in the Annex for all most three years, she must have started to a appreciate all the things that Mr. Kraler and Meip have done for her. Mr. Kraler and Miep were ones who were good at heart because despite what was happening, they still risked thier lives to help their friends that were Jewish and also when buying the food for seven people with out looking suspicious almost every week for a year. I think something like that would have to come from the heart. I would also have to agree with Anne because from personal experiences, when you think that you surrounded by bad people, there will always be some one who is still good and will be there to help you.

No comments: