Friday, November 14, 2008

11/14/08 My Life

Dear Diary,
I personally like having you, a diary because of the fact that I could write anything I want and record what I do each time I write. Also I could write important things that I would like to remember for the rest of my life. I could record something that happened to me and write every detail and once I reread what I have written I could remember everything like it was yesterday. I having a diary at times is special because you can write all your thoughts, emotions and it could also act as a source of comfort. For instance, if you have something on your chest that you want to let go you could write it in your diary and slowly release your , pain, or what ever you may have been feeling at that time. I sometimes think if a diary as a very useful source of re leaf, almost like a person but in a form of a book. You could write anything you want, even things you probably wouldn't want to tell a person. Diaries are sometimes very personal but in this case your not personal because my teacher is going to be reading what I'm writing right now. Anyways, diaries are also good to have because if you have a problem in your life, you could write about it and then start to realize how your problems slowly turn into solutions. Also sometimes it's good to have a diary because some people like to keep their thoughts all bottled up which isn't always good, but if you at least write it down, you wouldn't have as many things running through your mind. I personally don't have a diary of my own because I never have time to write what goes on in my life everyday because it's not everyday that something interesting happens in my life. Sometimes when there's nothing really interesting going on in your life and you have nothing to write about then there would be no point in having a diary. You, on the other hand are for English class and I have answers to write so as for now I do have something to write. This is why I like diaries and why it's good to have one.

No comments: