Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11/19/08 My Life

Dear Diary,
The more I learn about the Holocaust, the more I feel disgustingly disappointed about these ignorant, heartless German people and how they treated the Jewish. I mean I can not believe how the Nazis
actually treated the Jews because of the difference of culture and ethnicity. It's despicable and a very obnoxious worthless thing to do. To me this actually shows how bad a country or even a nation can really be and how cruel and racist it can act as a whole towards others. I honestly think that this event gave Germany a bad name BIG time. I don't think that they would ever be known for having good history or having great leaders because they definitely did not. Germany was so ethnocentric and they thought about no one else but themselves and I think that was the worst quantity about them. They were so selfish and wanted everyone to be identical to them, typical, pure, blond hair, blue eyed German. But the sad part of it all was that the Nazis had no sympathy for what they were doing. They were practically brain washed and so easily by their leader, and the worst part of it all was that people actually had the audacity to keep such an event in denial. I mean how could some one ever say that such a cruel and horrible thing didn't exist. Its like so many people were out of their minds that they were willing to do anything to erase history or do the evil works of Hitler. This is how I feel each time I learn something new about the Holocaust.

No comments: