Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Life 12/3/08

Dear Diary,
Today I'm going to be writi
ng about if I had to live in hiding and could not do anything from 8 am to 6 pm everyday, except for Sunday , I wouldn't be able to do much because of the fact that I have to be very silent. Since I have to be silent Monday though Saturday 8 am to 6 pm, the first thing that I would do is wake up at about 7 am or earlier so that I could go and take a shower so that I wouldn't have to worry about people below me hearing water coming from the pipes. I would take a 20 minute shower and once I come out, I would make some breakfast for myself. After I finish eating my meal, I would go back to sleep for another hour. At 9 am when I wake up , I would read a book to improve on subjects that I have trouble with or I would read a book of a different language, in that way improving my education. I would read for 2 hours. At 11 am, I would would stay as quiet as possible and take moment of silence of prayer so that I can ask God for strength to get through this and hope so that I can feel comfort and know that God will save me and be there for me and forgive me for my sins. I would take the time out to worship and prays God and I would end at possibly 1 pm. After that I would exercise to improve the shape of my body and gain physical strength. It would be good for me to improve myself mentally and physically because if I do get caught by Nazis and get transported into a concentration camp then I would have a higher possibility of surviving because I have prepared myself physically if they decide to put me to hard laboring work and I would be some what prepared mentally because even though the concentration camp would terribly dehumanize me I would be a little bit stronger because I would still in all have hope that I would survive because I have built a strong menatilty. I would do this until 4 pm. Once I finish with that I would would meditate until 6 pm. I would take the time to clear my mind and to for get about the situation that I am in. I would try to just relax and try to forget about the bad thoughts and images about what could or will happen to me in a concentration camp. After that I would eat dinner but I wouldn't eat lunch to be sure that I wouldn't run low on food. As soon as I finish with my meal I would take a shower and go to sleep. I would do it everyday Monday through Friday but on Saturday I would give up that day for God and worship and prays Him for that day quietly. On Sunday I would watch t.v, listen to the radio and make all the noise I want since I wouldn't have to worry about who was down stairs but I wouldn't be so loud just in case I here some one because you never know. This is what I would do the whole week if I were in hiding.

No comments: